Reconditioning and soothing sterile cream
• CALMING • PROTECTING • RECONDITIONNING
Highly soothing, Toleskin [C] reduces skin sensitivity, itching sensations and discomfort. Intolerant skins are characterized by a disruption in the normal cutaneous microbiota and a skin barrier impairment that can allow allergens and pathogens to enter the epidermis. Its formula helps to restore the microbiota balance to prevent skin from reacting and preserve its integrity.
It also helps to restore and strengthen the cutaneous barrier, which protects the skin from external stress factors by reducing itching. The skin becomes more tolerant and is soothed. The skin’s texture is less rough and redness is reduced, leaving the epidermis feeling comfortable. Manufactured in a sterile environment. Tested under dermatological control.
Recommended for intolerant Skin Instants©.
Extremely soothing, Toleskin [C] reduces skin sensitivity, itching and discomfort. The skin becomes more tolerant and is soothed. The skin’s texture is less rough and redness is reduced, leaving the epidermis feeling comfortable.
- ▪ Helps restore the microbiota balance
- ▪ Reduces skin reactions and enhances its integrity
- ▪ Restores and strengthens the barrier
- ▪ Improves skin tolerance
- ▪ Reduces sensitivity, itching and cutaneous discomfort
How to use?
Apply every morning and/or evening to a cleaned skin. Gently massage the face, neck, and décolleté until complete absorption.
- Soothing and anti-redness: Kakadu Plum Extract
- Skin barrier protection : Cynanchum Atratum Extract
- Reconditioning : Japanese Lily of the Valley Fructosans
AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SQUALANE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, TERMINALIA FERDINANDIANA FRUIT EXTRACT, OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT, CYNANCHUM ATRATUM EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, POLYGLYCERIN-6, CITRIC ACID, SORBITAN OLEATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, GLUCOSE, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, C15-19 ALKANE, POLYGLYCERYL-6 LAURATE.